We are excited to welcome you back in a safe way. We have missed you over the past three months. The world has faced some tough challenges and we will get through this. We appreciate the support of our customers and the love we have felt through this crisis.
We want to share with you our plans to re-open under the health authority guidelines, and our commitment to ensure we are doing so in the safest possible way.
- * We will be operating initially at 50% capacity
- * All employees must undergo health check before returning to work
- * All employees must wear masks and gloves
- * Social distancing signage displayed throughout the restaurant
- * Directional arrows for traffic flow displayed on the floor throughout the restaurant
- * Everything is sanitized after each use
- * Nothing is brought to the table until each person is seated, cutlery is wrapped in a napkin
- * Menus are single use or, preferably, accessible on your mobile phone
- * Guests must not enter should they display any signs of illness or simply do not feel well
We do look forward to seeing you back.